The 28th Wuhan International Gem and Jewellery Academic Conference
The 1st Hubei Gems and Jewellry Engineering Technology Research Centre
The 28th Wuhan International Gem and Jewellery Academic Conference, "The Boundaries and Integration of Gemology", organized by the Gemmological Institute of China University of Geosciences (Wuhan), will be held on October 17-18. Because the COVID-19 pandemic situation in the second half of this year is unpredictable, this conference will be in the form of online conference, the specific details will be announced in the follow-up circular. Meanwhile, this year's annual meeting will be held together with the first Hubei Provincial Gems and Jewellry Engineering Technology Research Centre academic conference. Well-known experts and scholars in land and abroad will be invited to dicuss jewelry research and development of new materials and other content. The Organizing Committee of the Conference sincerely invited delegates to register.
Gemmological Institute, China University of Geosciences (Wuhan)
Hubei Provincial Gems and Jewellry Engineering Technology Research Centre
Advanced manufacturing and functional material development.
The current state and future of synthetic diamonds.
The status of Shoushan stone and other special varieties of jade.
New gems identification technology.
Gemology and Jewelry Education.
Other issues related to jewelry design or gemology.
Report Mode: Video Reporting and Online Discussion.
The annual conference will solicit papers and representatives are welcome to contribute actively. All accepted papers will be published in a Supplement issue to the Journal of Gems and Gemmology, and high-level papers will be recommended for publication in the journal.
Time table (very important!) )
1. Paper Submission Deadline: September 30, 2020 at 23:59 (China Standard time).
Official website of paper contribution: 1https://gicconference.aconf.org/ (please register an account and then make a contribution).
2. Paper acceptance notice date: by noon on October 9, 2020.
3. Report video upload deadline: October 12, 2020 at 23:59 (based on system receipt time)
6. The report video is officially available online and delegates can view it online after October 16, 2020.
7. As of October 17, 2020, online discussions will be the main focus, and the schedule will be available on the official website.
(1) Online meetings are charged a conference fee of CNY￥200.
Conference Registration and Payment Method: Https://gicconference.aconf.org/ (UnionPay is recommended).
The meeting entrusted a company to issue the conference fee invoice. If the invoice header is personal, please provide the correct name of the individual, and if the invoice header is unit, you need to provide the full name of the unit and the tax registration number. The invoice opening information and mailing address (or e-invoice receipt email) are completed on the registration payment website.
(2) The registration deadline is midnight of October 8, 2020. Pass the deadline the registration system will be closed;
The meeting uses online registration - all information is filled in online.