Wu Shuyu, lecturer of the Jewelry Department, Jewelry Institute, China University of Geosciences(Wuhan), focuses on the creation and research of jewelry art. Wu was an exchange visiting scholar for metal art in the University of Illinois at Champaign from 2010.8 to 2011.12. Wu Graduated from the Art Institute, Bowling Green State University in 2014 and achieved M.F.A. degree. His works are exhibited in many exhibitions at home and abroad, including: Best of 2014 - Ohio Design and Craft Tour Exhibition, North American Metalworking Association "Contemporary Metalworking - Tradition and Excellence" Virtual Exhibition, Excellent Students' Work Exhibition by North American metalworking Association in 2013, Chinese Contemporary Jewelry Teacher’s Work Exhibition of Beijing UBI Art Gallery “Walk the Talk” and Shanghai International Metal Technology & Jewelry Art Exhibition in 2014 and so on.
2014, M.F.A of Art Institute, Bowling Green State University
Aug. 2010-Dec. 2011, Visiting scholar of University of Illinois at Champaign
2005, Art and Design Institute, Wuhan University of Technology, Master of Art design;
2001, Jewelry Institute, China University of Geosciences(Wuhan), Bachelor of Gems and materials crafts technology
2013.8-2014.5 Teaching assistant of Art Institute, Bowling Green State University
2006 till today, lecturer of the Jewelry Department, Jewelry Institute, China University of Geosciences(Wuhan), undertaking courses for bachelor include Computer-aided Jewelry Design, English for Gems and Jewelry, Practice of Jewelry Crafts, Basic Metal Technology II, and Human Engineering and Jewelry Design for postgraduate students.
Scholarship for postgraduates in the Bowling Green State University, $35,000, 2012-2014;
James R Good Art Scholarship for postgraduates in the Bowling Green State University, $2,000, 2012; Scholarship for the distinguished young teachers studying abroad project by the CSC, 2010.
Wu Shuyu, 3D Printing in Art Jewelry[J], Journal of Gems & Gemmology, 2015, 2;
CorelDRAW jewelry design sketch techniques, China University of Geosciences Press;
3D modeling and rendering work “Ms” published in the Rhino official website; http://www.rhino3d.com/gallery/4/39186 ；
Application of CorelDRAW Texture Filling Tool for Jewelry Design Drawings[J], Journal of Gems & Gemmology, Vol. 3,
1 . Shanghai International Metal Craft and Jewelry Exhibition, 2014, Walk the Talk , China Contemporary Jewelry Products Exhibition of Teachers, Ubi Gallery Beijing, P.R. China
2. 2014，Best of 2014, Traveling Show of Ohio Designer and Crafts, the Ohio Craft Museum, Columbus, Ohio the Wassenberg Art Center, Van Wert, Ohio
3. 2014 Meeting of Jewelry & Literature 3038 Hennepin Ave S, Minneapolis, Minnesota
4. 2014，Resolutely ambiguous The Walker Shop, Walker Art Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota
5. 2014，Open Field Running，the SNAG Annual Juried Student Exhibition 1001 Marquette Avenue South, Minneapolis, Minnesota
6. 2014，Two Cubed Art Exhibit The Overland Gallery, Kinston, North Carolina
7. 2013，Crush II, Invitational Contemporary Jewelry Exhibition Ivy Tech John Waldron Arts Center, Treasurer’s Gallery Bloomington, Indiana
8.2013，Contemporary Goldsmithing: Tradition & Excellence SNAG’s second virtual exhibition features the art of the goldsmith http://www.snagmetalsmith.org
9. 2013，Best of 2013, Ohio Designer Craftsmen, traveling show Ohio Craft Museum, Columbus, Ohio Southern Ohio Museum, Portsmouth, Ohio Springfield Museum of Art, Springfield, Ohio
10. 2013，Confluence, the SNAG Annual Juried Student Exhibition Toronto, Canada